Christmas Tree - One, Two, Three!

9:30 PM


It will soon be a sad day when the tree's have to be undressed and put away.  The house is going to look so bare.  Until then they are going to be enjoyed to pieces.  Here is an abbreviated look!



This is our great room tree.  This tree is decorated with an assortment of  ornaments.  Included are blown glass which I like because they add that needed bit of shimmer.  Also used are crystal, silver Shiny Brite balls that belonged to my grandma, and currently about 22 counted cross-stitch Santa ornaments that I have made over the years.  Lastly, there are also ornaments on the tree from when I was a kid.



This is one of the Santa ornaments I stitched up.  I think I have patterns for at least 20 to 30 more.  I guess I need to get busy!



This is a view from our great room to our front room.  In the front room we have what I call "the kid tree".




Here is a closer view of "the kid tree".  This tree is filled with vintage Shiny Brite ornaments of all shapes and colors.  Mixed in with those are transportation ornaments that the boys receive each year and all the special ornaments the boys have made.  I even throw on construction paper crafts they have made in art class.  I really enjoy this tree!  It is very fun and nostalgic.


This is my favorite Shiny Brite ornament.  I think it is adorable! 








Here are a few close up pictures of the tree in our walk-out.  This tree has a combination of glittered letter F's, address numbers from the hardware store, glass pinecones, dominos that i added hangers to, Pottery Barn snowflakes made from beads and gems, and vintage clock faces, flashcards and little glitter snowflakes.  It is still a work in progress and is new to our house this year.  I think next year I will switch it up a bit.


Well, that's a wrap.  I hope everyone had a great holiday season!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe