It's a Wrap - Part 1

10:29 AM




I'm busy at work wrapping this year's gifts!  While I'm getting all that ready I'm going to show you the wrapping I put together last year just because I really like how it turned out. 






The colors were soft and candy inspired.  I used a mixture of ribbons in shades of coral, sage green, and light pink with little red dots.  The wraps of choice were plain white kraft, embossed white, brown kraft, pink foil and some coral tissue.




The white and pink papers were found at Hallmark and the kraft paper from Michael's.  I actually made a great score after Christmas on more embossed white paper so I will be using it again this year.   




Remember that Christmas doesn't have to look like what the stores are trying to sell you.  Choose whatever colors you like and mix things up.  




Finally, Santa dropped off his gifts.  He always uses a paper that has his picture or his name on it.  Great job Santa!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe