Spoiled ...

9:32 PM



We had a very fun super rainy Christmas day.  Lucky for us we were inside with family and friends playing games, watching movies and feasting!  Our's is a pajama Christmas so we were super comfy as well.  It is fun to see what fun pajama "ensembles" everyone shows up in. 



I thought I would share a few of the fantastic gifts I received just because they are so much fun and a few are really unique.  Above is a light green vintage lucite purse from my Mom.  It is so adorable!  Thanks Mom!


 

Isn't this the cutest flip video recorder?  You can order custom designs or even have it covered with one of your own favorite pictures.  I believe this one is called vintage wallpaper - hot pink.  It is going to be so much fun to use.


 

I got my very favorite orange vanilla candle with the mercury glass holders.




My husband was very happy I liked these fun colorful candleholders he found.  He wasn't sure if they were more me or my sister, but was happy to learn that we both thought they were great.

 

Lastly, I want to share the picture of this vintage laundry basket that has a ruffled linen liner.  I am imagining many different ways and places I could use this.  It is way too cute for dirty clothes!  I'm thinking it would be great in the bathroom with towels rolled up in it or as a side table filled with my latest knitting project.  
Time will tell!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe