Downtown

5:00 PM


We decided to head to Detroit this Saturday for the Auto Show and a little fun in Greektown.  Here is a bit of what we saw and enjoyed. 




The prototype 2011 Ford Mustang.




Chevrolet Camaro.  So well done!  I love seeing this car out on the road.


 
Next we took the people mover to Greektown.




We enjoyed great food at Fishbone's.  My standard pick is the Red Wing Sushi rolls with half a grilled cheese sandwich.  I know - it sounds funny but I just like it.



 

No trip downtown is complete without a visit to Astoria Bakery.  
Their long glass counters are filled with all this delight! 



 

 I always leave with a red velvet cupcake.  It is topped with a sugary cream cheese icing that is to die for!

  


 
Just for fun - only in the D might you find one of these.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe