Pilates

3:00 PM


I'm falling back into life's routine and I was back to Pilates class today.  If you haven't tried this workout yet you should check it out.  It is for everyone!  I like to describe it as kind of like lifting weights while laying down.  It really is the most relaxing way I have found to get a good workout.  You will really strengthen your muscles and improve your flexibility.  I enjoy using the piece of equipment called a reformer but the mat classes are also very good.



This is the Pilates/Yoga studio that Gwyneth Paltrow has built right in the yard of her Hampton's home.  Both photo's are courtesy of House and Garden Magazine.



Can you imagine waking up and being able to workout here?  It looks so peaceful.  What a delight that would be!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe