Spotlight on Design - Caden Design Group

5:02 PM


A few years back while driving through Birmingham I passed a storefront that immediately peaked my interest.  It was a design group.  Great.  But what really caught my eye was the name of the group - Caden.  My youngest son's middle name.  Well, later that day I checked out Caden Design Group on my computer and look what I found!




 I love the look and feel of this kitchen.  White cabinets, marble counters, farmhouse sink, some glass front cabinets, and a dark stained wood floor.  Did you notice that is a white Viking range?  I really like the white! 


 
This kitchen is closer to what I would want in my own home.  It has more of a timeless feel.  I love the simplicity of the shaker cabinets with the latch hardware.  The stainless steel is a perfect complement.  This hardwood floor is the color I would be after.  I like the mix of open shelving and the stacked cabinetry with the glass front doors.  I can easily see myself working in this kitchen.

 

 

 
This kitchen looks so family friendly.  I could see us getting a lot use out of that island.  The simple white cabinets and hardware, the stainless appliances, the counters, the open shelving.  This kitchen looks like it would be very easy to spend time in. 

The Caden Design Group has been featured in numerous issues of Better Homes and Gardens Kitchen and Bath Ideas magazine and in our local magazine, Detroit Home.  They have also received many awards for their beautiful and creative designs.  
To find out more about the Caden Design Group click here



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe