A Hello!

10:35 AM


Life has been a little busy.  Just thought I'd check in.

I'm going to start with a little story - I was talking with my very good friend Michelle - catching up on life's happenings - she has just returned from a vacation so we had a week of life to discuss.  I mentioned I went to a show house in Grosse Pointe and she asked me if it was the one on Lake Shore.  I said yes.  She asked the address.  I told her.  Well, guess what?  Her husbands mother grew up in that house.  She was one of the Palms!  What a small world we live in!  I just thought that was really neat so I had to share.

 
I've been working on a fun little project using buttons.

I've picked out some flowers for my pots!

Can you guess what I'm going to make with this ...

and this bunch of sticks?

Stay tuned ... 
I can't wait to show you the results!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe