Fixing up the Guest Room

10:59 PM


I have slowly been working on putting together some of the details in our guest room.

We finally hung the drapes this weekend and I LOVE them!  Honestly, I think I have had them in the closet for about a year.  It is so good to have them up!  

This room already feels like a little tree house and the drapes just make it feel all that much more cozy.  I had to go with the bird finials on the drapery rod - just adds another reminder of that tree house feel. 

I picked up this trough from Smith & Hawkens going out of business sale.  That was about a year ago as well.  Now it is getting a little makeover and if all goes well I'm planning on using it in an unexpected way.  I think it is going to become super cool.

I am leaving the inside as it is.  The wood looks like a rustic version of the Restoration Hardware wood.  The outside shiny brown finish will be saying goodbye!

More guest room details coming soon.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe