Somewhere New & A Miracle

9:48 AM


This past Saturday we did  something new.  I was looking forward to it - my boys humored me!  After visiting with Grandma and Grandpa we headed to a Holiday Fair at The Lamb's Tail Antiques in Armada.   After seeing how neat this sale was my only wish is that we arrived there earlier in the day.  There were items out on the lawn, under tents, in a farmhouse, and in the barn.  I came home with a few treasures.

Glittered bird ornaments.  The little neck banners read hope, wish, and dream.

Old doorknob turned bottle stopper.
  
Crystal vintage door hardware.  I have a couple of idea's for using this.  For now it is just resting.

Lastly, this old window.  I almost didn't bring it home and it has ended up being my favorite find of the day.  It's painted blue on one side and has the old wavy glass. 


We needed a distraction and this was a nice way to spend some of the afternoon.

After days of being on pins and needles after our adorable, sweet, and completely healthy 5 year old nephew Mike suffered a stroke we finally received the call from my husband who had gone to the windy city to be with him - Mike had a successful surgery which saved his life.  A week later Mike is able to eat, his speech has come back, and some movement is returning to his right side.  He wiggled a toe and faintly pressed his parents finger.  Every time I read his father's latest email it brings tears to my eyes!  I think everyone who has a child can only begin to imagine what they have been going through.  Mike still has a challenging road ahead of him but with God clearly on his side we are very optimistic about how much he can accomplish.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Know miracles really do happen!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe