Our Fall Mantle

9:02 AM


So, here is our Fall mantle.


I like the general look of our mantle already so I just took a few things off, switched a couple things around, and added a bit.  


The eye chart and blue architectural finds stayed in place.


The books, weathered frame, and candle holder with the crystals stayed put as well.


The flower plaques were on the right side of the mantle.  They were my Grandma's and when I was in grade school she gave them to me for my room.  I love them to this day and they are always on display.  The colors are very Fall so here they stay!


I added the golden holders to this side to play off of the burlap on the other side of the mantle.


On the right side I added my pinwheel bouquet I made awhile back.  I've been  meaning to blog about it - I will soon!


Of course some pumpkins.  My sister gave me the little velvet pumpkins - they feel like bean bags - so fun!  The "beaded" green pumpkin was found at Walmart last year.  That was a crazy good find!  The black and cream frame is a canvas and the black is flocking.  I haven't figured out yet what I'm going to really do with them, but I actually like them just blank in this display.  I found them at Michaels - $1 bin - awhile back - I picked up 3 black and then 2 that are square and flocked in charcoal gray.


Just a couple more views.  I use battery operated candles on top of the finials.  It makes them serve another purpose other than just being unique.  

Well, that's the look for now.
I have a couple of crafts and recipes I'll be sharing here soon.
Hope you enjoy a great Monday!


The Lettered Cottage

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe