Wednesday Total Randomness!

10:34 AM


Hello!

I've been a little absent from this blog of mine.  Life has been fun, but busy.  Here are just a few random things:

 
 Fossil has some of the cutest patterns.  Loving the little bags shown here and their adorable coin purses.  Go to Fossil's website to see more great springy patterns.

I treated myself to a mani/pedi yesterday.  I was going to go with navy toes and taupe nails, but the girl who was making my nails look all pretty was wearing this color so I decided to give it a try.  It is from the new OPI Holland collection.  The shade is Thanks a WindMillion.  I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but if we had had a girl we were going to name her Holland!  Anyhow, this color reminds me so much of the Benjamin Moore paint color Wythe Blue. We have the paint swatch hanging on the back of our front door at the moment so I noticed it right away when I came inside yesterday.  I'm thinking of painting our front door that color with charcoaly brownish shutters.  We will see.


I also finally got my haircut yesterday.  This was my inspiration photo.  I love Debra's hair - I love the red - would love to try that someday!


The little green plate is up.  I'm loving it!


A wider angle.  Framed mirror from Home Goods.  It is the nicest shade of green!


The two saucers here were found at Goodwill last week.

 For now they are resting in this cupboard we have in the office.


I may end up adding them to this collage wall near the desk.  Someday I will tidy this space up enough to share photos!  Someday!


Lastly, oh how I'd love to have a career where I could wear fabulous dresses like this!  Gorgeous!  Oscar de la Renta.  I love the little jacket with it too!  It is the same color of my prom dress.


Yes, I still have the dress.  I think it is still so pretty - I won't ever part with it.  The back is full of little bustles.  At this point it is funny to think that it's vintage.  Ehhh!

Happy Wednesday and thanks for reading my random thoughts!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe