What I'm Wearing

11:16 AM


Hello!
I did a little closet clearing and some shopping.
Here are my favorite finds of the moment.

I got some great shoes for Summer.


This pair is so much fun!


I'm loving this pair as well.  Not my normal choice, but comfy and will go with so many different outfits.

I've also been trying to be better about painting my nails, and trying different colors.  This is what I'm wearing now.  Thinking about it I better change the color for tonight.  Keep reading and you will see what I will be wearing.


Shade is Crushed Candy

I think Loft has lots of cute clothes.



I purchased this sweater.  Already wore it with an Old Navy white.silver sequin tank, and this navy and white stripe skirt.



I also picked up this top.



I'm always loving my messy looking Boyfriend Jeans - Mine are older and really ripped up in the knees.  I've been eating better, and working out which I will blog about soon.  I really don't want to not be able to wear these jeans if I lose more weight.  I guess it is good that they can be roomy!  Mine look more like the photo below.

 
Petite Dark Wash Loose Fit Boyfriend Jeans











Lastly, I found this dress on Gilt.  Love, Love, Love.  Will wear it to Noah's confirmation tonight along with my Clarks wedge's that I have had for a few years.


Here is the nail polish I'm changing to - Revlon Colorstay Rose Beige


Happy Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe