Late - Better Than Never - Fall At The Kitchen Table

10:32 AM



Between a broken computer, and just being busy with life I hadn't gotten around to posting some  house photo's I have taken.  It's hard to tell otherwise with all of the holiday photo's already popping up, but since we aren't even at Thanksgiving I think this is still good to post!
  

Table setting:
Sophie Conran white faux bois plate - Home Goods score
linen napkin
Mackenzie Childs enamel bowl - clearance years ago
Pottery Barn outlet flatware
Target glass - have had f or a few years
Anthropologie tablecloth
Target $1 roll black and white chevron paper










The pumpkins are from Hobby Lobby 2 and 3 years ago.  Candle holders from Target.




I still like my open shelving.  It does get dusty - especially being lower - when we reno the kitchen this piece will probably go, but I'd still like some open shelving above the countertop.


That's it for today.  I already have some Balsamic Beef cooking in the crock-pot.  There is a nice dusting of snow outside - I have to get fuel and be somewhere soon so off I go!  Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe