What I've Been Working On ... This May Hurt Your Eyes!

1:17 PM


I've been working on the update of an old roller rink - not sure how may decades of decor.  The paint colors and murals will scare you!


Entrance.


I don't think I would l want to have a birthday party here :)


This was a traditional  roller rink - then they changed it into a roller hockey place - the floor has been painted to look like ice.


Staircase to the mezzanine.


The kitchen.


This will become a nice seating area.


How about that carpet?


So, this is where my head has been.  I have to go through my phone pictures as well because the original kitchen area photo's from my camera are pretty blurry.

A lot of work is being done there right now.  New paint colors alone are making such a difference.   

So, what do you think?

It is an amazing project, and I'm happy to be a part of the team working on bringing this space back to modern times.  I'm excited to see the final product.  As each choice comes together we breathe a sigh of relief.  It's really starting to look like something good!

I hope you will follow   


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe