UncommonGoods Home And Gift Idea's - What Caught My Eye

10:24 AM


Next week I'm going to share a couple of really great products from UncommonGoods.  When looking through their online catalog for a item that really spoke to me, and one that I thought we would get a lot of use from I really stumbled across so many items that I'd love to own.  It was a difficult choice.

UncommonGoods is the perfect resource to turn to when shopping for unique items, and with Christmas around the corner it's a great time to get familiar with their company.  This is always a catalog I look at each year when I'm Christmas shopping.  Noah is into guitar and he has their Pick Punch.  It's a fun way to create your own guitar picks.  He is really smart and loves to have fun so this year I'm planning on getting him this Edible Chemistry Kit.  He is seriously into his Chemistry, and is taking AP Chem at school so this kit will be purely for entertainment!

Here are a few items for the home that caught my eye ... Click the links below to really see the quality and the detail that is in each item.


Thumbprint Alternative Guestbook - would be great to customize and use for any party

Sac A Plat - carry dishes and even bottles of wine to a friends for dinner

Basket Locker - I have been in love with basket locker cabinets for forever

Wood & Ceramic Tumblers - useful, handcrafted and beautiful = perfect

Crochet Dishcloths - adorable set of dishcloths - once again pretty and useful

Baseball Bat Bottle Openers - PERFECT for that hard to buy for sports fan.  I'm in love with this item!!!

Illustrated Land Pillow - despite all of the drawings this is really a great neutral pillow

Glass Teapot With Stand - this is just beautiful!

Tea Kettle - beautiful and useful is a theme :)

Cardboard Animal Heads - fun decorations for a child' room

Handmade Lidded Hamper - was so-ooo close to choosing the mint basket for our laundry room makeover - but I still have a bit more to finish in there :)

Repurposed Layered Wood Frames - STUNNING

Math Mug - great for the "smarties" in my house

Hand Painted Bocce Ball Set - the most gorgeous bocce ball set I've ever seen.  You could just display them in the house when not in use :)

So much to choose from!  For more shopping ideas click here for home and garden decor, here for art, and here for housewarming gift ideas.  Check back next week to see my super useful UncommonGoods find.  I'm really looking forward to using it this weekend!


* all photo's are from UncommonGoods website

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe