Mother's Day Table

9:49 AM



This year's Mother's Day Brunch table was a little brighter than I like, but it turned out nice enough so here it is.


I made this little gift wrap enclosure out of a piece of wrapping paper folded over - sides stapled up - gift placed inside - open top area folded over and secured with a card and glitter clothespin.



I used bird plates from Anthropologie along with my white Sophie Conran plates.  Not sure if they sell the bird plates anymore.  I got them around Christmas for $3 a plate.



The place holder are made from painted garden markers.  I used a thin chalk pen to write out the names.  After the meal is over you just wash off the names and they are ready to use again.  Butterfly napkin holders are old from Pier 1.  All white napkins are from Target.
  

I couldn't resist the pineapple candle.


One of my gifts from my boys!  I love the artwork.  Inside were the yellow shoes :)

Yesterday was my oldest son's last day of High School!  Crazy how quickly time passes.  It's actually freaking me out a bit.

(I'm participating in the Sundays At Home link up party)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe