Party Invite - Christmas 2016

9:16 PM



I'm back with a quick look at this year's party invite.  Usually something sparks some creativity in me, but I had nothing.  Finally, I drew some branches on a piece of paper and added some berries to it.  We threw the party at the roller rink again so then I thought - no berries - lets make it a skate wheel.  This is the final drawing that I scanned into my computer in black and white.  I had tried printing out an already colored in version, and just didn't like the look.  In the end each invite was colored in by hand using a highlighter for the green and a sharpie for the orange wheel.


Paper Source always has the best assortment of envelopes so I visit there each year to pick some out.
I thought the red and white heart stamps were the best option as well.



For this year's charity we chose Capuchin Soup Kitchen in Detroit.  This is the information sheet for our guests. 

I colored in a few words for a little added interest.


All in all the invites were unique, they were finished, and most importantly we had so much fun with our friends and family while also raising a lot of money for the soup kitchen and people in need.

(my camera is giving me a little trouble so excuse the photo's - they aren't as clear as I'd like them to be, and thank you for reading)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe