Monday Mix // 41 - On Wednesday - Plus Some Of My Kitchen Reno Picks

1:05 PM



I didn't want to let another week go by without posting this board - so here we are - on Wednesday.

I'm just going to dive right into the details.

This is such a pretty marble wall sconce.  The look can be changed as well by selecting different lightbulbs - gold tipped, silver tipped, faceted.   You can find it here.

On my most recent trip to Ikea - gathering up supplies for Noah's dorm - I found that I loved this sliding door cabinet in the natural wood color.  The sides are straight so they would be easy to butt up against one another to create a longer looking unit.  I'm trying to figure out where I can add them to my house.

I'm pretty much in love with this set of notecards.  I'm going to order some.  On the envelope are the words "not sent from my phone" - and how about that color!

I've been wearing the same pair of diamond stud earrings pretty much every day for so many years that I can't even remember how long it's been.  I love that they look like little flowers - and I'm pretty much a simple person so I like the idea of just having one nice signature item that is me.  I also have a pair of tiny studs that are tanzonite shaped into triangles.  I got those in college.  I just recently decided to mix it up a bit.   I already bought this pair.  Noah wasn't so sure about them, but they are quite a contrast from my traditional look.  I also really like this pair of fringe earrings so I'm thinking I will try them as well.  Madewell really has all kinds of fun earring ranging from tiny to statement.   I really like this pair too.

We LOVE Blender Bottles at out house, and I think we all use them every day.  Each month they come out with a color of the month.  It usually goes back and forth between being more feminine or masculine.  This month's option is called flamingo - and it is good!!!  I also bought the classic bottle in navy.  It's the classiest shade of blue.  I sent Noah off to college with a few so I had to restock.  The blender bottles also make such good gifts for boys.  You could tuck a gift card inside - or I like to pair them with something sporty - be it a baseball hat or those drawstring backpacks the boys love to carry.  My boys go through those bags like a milkshake lets say.  Not as quick as water, but it's an item any family will be happy to have extra's of.  Boys are also very last minute when they decide they are in need of said bag :)

We are in the planning phase of renovating our first floor.  I'm sure I mentioned it - and we are almost ready to start again.  I keep going back and fourth on what range I want - I really wanted white.  I just now am also considering doing a cooktop and then double wall ovens.  I know what sink and fridge I'm going with.  I should probably stop overthinking the range - this is my initial choice - I just worry about the oven space.  By next week I should have all answers back from our structural engineer so I can get going on it all again - and just make decisions.  Check out this kitchen.  I'm really finding the pendants interesting, and am considering using them.  A larger photo of them is on the top right of this board.  The other pendant lights I'm considering are the Darlana.   Also,  I love this beaded chandelier for over my kitchen table :)  Please, let me know what you think.  It's exciting to choose everything, but I know I'm going to be living with it for a long time.

I bought this windowpane print top about a week ago - I love it so much.  It has ruffles on the sleeves and running down the side.  I usually wear a size 6 top - I went with an XS in this one.

And finally, this is the other white range I'm considering.  And look at that tile - I have samples of it - it has a very handmade look - I'm just not sure if I will choose it - I kinda like straight up white subway.

Let me know what your thought are on my kitchen choices.  Also think - white cabinets, quartz counters that mimic Carrera marble, some open shelving.

Happy Wednesday!
SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe