Merry Christmas Teacher!

1:35 PM



Take a look at this year's gift for my boy's teacher's.  Homemade flour sack kitchen towels.  Flour sack towels are really the only towel I like to use in my kitchen.  They dry like no other!  I buy them in bulk at Target.  

I am in love with monograms, lettering, and numbers.  You will notice this as I share more photo's of my home.  The lettering on the towels represents each teachers last name.  

I scanned found items I have lying around the house into my computer.  I also found a font I liked and printed out some Christmas sayings.  I then printed everything onto iron-on t-shirt transfer paper.   (remember if your using lettering you have to flip your image so that when you iron it on it will not be backwards)  After printing just cut out your images and place them where you'd like them to be on your towel.  Iron away!




To finish everything off I folded the towels and created a pouch where more goodies can be placed.  The pouch also makes everything secure so you know item's won't be lost in transit.  Tuck in a nice hand soap, a gift card or whatever else you choose.  Tie everything together with a ribbon and tag.  Customized flour sack towels - a good way to give something that is both very useful and also pretty darn cute! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe