Shades of Purple and White

11:14 PM



I am loving this new flower we picked up last weekend.


It is called Pentas Starla Series.  It has the most delicate little star-shaped blooms.  It is an annual and will bloom spring until frost.


I knew I would use it to fill this planter near our front door.   I love it with the old folding ruler, and little flags.  I have left the ruler out year round for the last few years.  It was already vintage and worn, and the Winters really haven't harmed it much more.


When I shop for annuals I really like the whites and purples.  The white flowers look so pretty at twilight.  Someday I would like to plant a twilight garden.
  

On the back deck we paired the Pentas with pansy's.

I try to break out of the purple and white flower buying mode, but it's just me! 

Do you have favorite flower colors that you just can't resist?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe