Christmas In The Kitchen

9:42 AM


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I still have Christmas photo's to share so I will keep posting them until I finish.


I don't think I have posted pictures of our kitchen table area in a really long time.  I added the end chairs from World Market probably 2 years ago at least, and the pillows on them a little over a year ago.


The pillows are a burlap color with a silver print.




This is just a platter filled with eucalyptus leaves, cinnamon sticks, and pears.  Peace sign is from Michael's dollar bin.  Looks like linen fabric in real life.




HAD to have the silhouette mugs from Target.



This is how our everyday silverware is stored. This makes it very easy to get to.  Usually this is in the kitchen window above the sink.



 And the view out back.

Next room will be the great room.  That will finish up the main floor :)

Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe