Yarn Wreath - Foyer Party Bar - Peek Into Front Room

12:03 PM



Time to start sharing some Christmas from my house.  Our party was this past Saturday so everything got cleaned up, and I took some photo's.

I decided to make a yarn wreath the night before our party.  I had everything I needed here at the house.  To make one yourself simply wind yarn of your choice side by side around a rounded wreath form.  Mine is green styrofoam underneath the yarn - I believe from the dollar store.
  


By adding fabric scraps in along with the yarn the pom-pom has some extra color.  A few years ago as a gift topper Anthropologie made pom's that had lots of different yarns and scraps - that's how I got the idea to add the fabric in.  Their poms were all creamy white, and so pretty.  I thought adding some color would be fun!  The Polka dot "ribbon" is really just washi tape.



The tray, black glass, and gold stripe paper straws are from Target.
Oh, so is my paper runner. (It's wrapping paper)  I used different paper on our tables at Thanksgiving.  (which I sadly never posted)  Anyhow - call me officially addicted!!!


The bar was set up in the foyer, and behind that is our front room.  I'm going to break my Christmas decorating posts up into rooms so within the next day or so I will have the next room online.  I'm thinking it will be the front room with our Kid Tree.  It's such a cheerful tree, and we all LOVE the boys new ornaments for this year.


Here is a pic taken from our great room.  You can see the foyer bar area, and our front room.  Our first floor is one big open circle with a staircase in the middle.

Stay tuned for more, and thanks for looking!

I joined the Sunday Showcase Party - No. 227 here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe