Office Design - Large Conference Room

8:39 AM


I think that this may be my very favorite space in the office.  I love the mix of materials and colors.  The artwork is a piece that I would love in my own house.  The taxidermy is as well.   Really, the accessories too!  I think this space is just very "me", and luckily they love it at the office as well.


The tables are zinc topped, and in my next post I will show you how I got the look for less! (without even knowing)  They wanted the chairs to be on rollers - not easy to find attractive chairs on rollers - but I did it.

Can't wait to share the reveal.  Right now the tables are covered with telephones!  Looking forward to those all being installed so I can get things back in order.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

I joined:
Inspire Me Monday


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe