Thanksgiving Table - 2016

12:50 PM


It's been awhile since I have shared a tabletop - so here is my simple Thanksgiving table.   My inspiration began with a paper feather garland, and an adorable Thanksgiving towel that I  nabbed on clearance at Nordstrom.  $9 later I had my starting point.  From there I just went through my cupboards and gathered the rest of what I needed.


Having a nice set of white plates always makes it easy to set your table, and change the look depending on the other accessories you choose.  Food also always looks nice on a clean white plate.


Here is a close up of the paper feather garland.


The towel.  I like that it includes football.  I never actually watch the game - I do like the background noise though.  And ... the Lions won so that's fun.


I pulled out my silver pumpkins (Target years ago)  I also bought the ribbon that I wrapped the napkins with at Michael's a few month's back to do just this with so I guess that was really my starting - starting point.  I like that you can see our new rug in the background of this photo.  It's one of the best home updates I've done in awhile.


Glitter letters are from the Target dollar section (before Halloween this year)  Bead garland was a old Target necklace - I got it because I loved the beads,  but never wore the necklace so I took it apart and restrung the beads.  Just an idea incase you have something like that.  


Target marble coasters with a copper band through them.  So good!  The copper tealight holders are another Target dollar area find - maybe last year or the one before that.  Green vase is older Target too.  This table is basically Sophie Conran (all of the white china), Target, Lusterware, West Elm flatware.  Focus was on copper, silver, the light green, and white.


Lastly, a little view of the room.  We haven't done anything in our house for what seems like forever.  This year the main level is getting a bit of a makeover.  New kitchen, wood floors, lighting, some wallpaper, and hopefully dining room chairs.  So much pressure choosing things when you know you will be living with them for a long time.   Wish me luck!   I'm going to need it!  Also, thank you for reading :)

Sources:

marble and copper coasters
marble salt and pepper shakers
copper flatware
heart plate
white dishes

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe