Monday Mix // 46

12:42 PM



Hello again.  Here are some of my recent favorites ...

I'm not sure yet where I might be able to add any wall sconces to our house.  None of my walls are all that long so we will see.  If I had a place this one and this one are two that I find interesting.

I'm loving all kinds of soft blue - blue green - blue gray paint colors.  Here are a couple that I will be testing out in our house.  The first is called Smoke and it is by Benjamin Moore. The second is Feather Gray also by BM.

I want to find a place for some bold wallpaper - this is a contender, but I have a blue floral that is in first place for my main level so I'm even thinking maybe a ceiling covered in this floral paper.  Otherwise I'll save it for another project.

We want to use very cozy rugs in our great and front rooms.  I like that this rug uses softer colors and looks soft as well.

I have a long pine table that I usually use in our foyer - I'm pretty sure it needs this bench tucked under it :)

I ordered this wood bead flushmount light to check out in person.   There are a few different places I think it might work.

Here are a couple kitchen hardware options I'm checking out.  They should be in my mail today.  Click here for knob and pull.

Last but not least with Valentine's Day nearing this heart card is cute enough to frame.   Search heart on this same site to see a couple more fun heart art options.

I need to share more of our remodel progress.  They are finishing the install of the wood floors today - stairs still going in - columns are gone - 1/2 wall is gone.  It feels so-ooo much better in here already.  We have to work within our homes limits so it's not going to be new build perfection, but it will be so upgraded and so majorly nicer.  It's going to be a pleasure to live in!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe