What I'm Working On: Christmas Party Invite Inspiration

1:17 PM


Today = make invitations and get them in the mail.

my supplies

Here is where I found my inspiration for our 2013 invite.

image from Country Living

Love the color combination (even for Christmas)

I gathered sheet music, kraft paper, washi tape, rayon seam binding, and wallpaper.  I keep changing up my combinations so I'm really not sure what it will look like in the end.

The two fonts I am using are:



Oh - and my wording inspiration ...

From one of my very favorite commercials.  My family does not understand why I get such joy from this commercial.   All I have to do is think about it and I smile.  I think because Shelly is just so happy about her dentures, and wouldn't it be nice if we could all be so happy about things in life - even the things that really aren't that fun.  I admit I even tried to see if she had a twitter.  Seriously, watch this video - let me know if it makes you smile.  I enjoy it every time.  I took some wording from Shelly and am using it on my invites.  It is something we just don't say here in Michigan, but I like it!



One more pretty picture for color inspiration.


I better quit messing around and get back to work!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe