Monday Mix // 31

9:11 AM



Happy New Year!

So far this year I have been working to clean up our office - getting all of our paperwork back in order.  I've also ordered closet racks and shelves for the boys closets so we have been cleaning those out.  I have 12 days before install to get through all the junk - rip out what has been in there for 20 years - patch - and get fresh paint on the walls.  It will be great when it is finished.

Here is my first Monday Mix for 2017!  It's feels good to freshen things up in the new year.  I'm also from Michigan so it's nice to be cozy in this cold weather.  It's time to enjoy comfy clothing and accessories, comfort food, candlelight, and pretty houseplants.  This mix has some of my favorite things included in it along with some items to freshen up the house.  Here we go ...

Free People makes some of the coziest top around.  This pullover comes in ivory or blush - so pretty!

My sister bought me a pair of these mittens in blush last year for Christmas and they are so-ooo comfy!  I bought them on major sale this year in light gray.  Mint green are cute too.  They are normally $20 a pair - on sale now at 40% off.

I adore these little match strikers.  This is one of the most reasonably priced ones I have found - and I love the look!

I like having a fresh houseplant in the kitchen in January.  I thought this was a beautiful clay pot.  I've bought my share of tiny rosebushes so this is perfect to me.  I also just bought this Stoneware Planter at Target.  I love the attached wood crate with the gray pot.  I'm picky about planters so I'm excited about this find.

This cherry blossom dutch oven is truly a work of art.  The way the gold leaves shine on it in person - amazing!  Expensive but so beautiful!!!

Meaningful Beauty Cream De Serum makes my skin so happy year round - but in the Winter it really feels even better than usual.  It sinks right into your skin, and makes it look and feel so nice.  I've been using it for years.  I put this on my face first and then top with a moisturizer, and then my go to primer.

If your looking for a bedroom refresh Target has some really good options.  This Rose Stitch Quilt is one I'd choose as well as this Cream Chenille Stitched Quilt which I would have pictured if they had a nicer photo of it.  I saw it in store and it's really good!

Pens that would look pretty in a holder on your desk - look at the colors in this set.  Very unique.

This docking stand is a functional and clean looking way to charge your tech gadgets.  It's not just for your phone - it works with your tablet as well.  Also comes in other colors, and the lightning cable also matches whichever color you go with.  I think most of us girls love the rose gold.

Perfect for the new year this Live Like It Matters T not only reminds you to live life, but proceeds from each sale help send students to college.  Read the story here.  I've also gifted necklaces.  It's nice to know that your shopping dollars are working to help deserving individuals.

I just wore my Love Your Melon beanie to take out Guinness.  It is super comfy - doesn't crush your head - and is offered in so many different color combinations.   I purchased a pretty neutral one, but I know I will order a really fun one at some time too.  I also gifted a couple for Christmas this year, and the girls knew about them and loved them.  It's nice to know that ordering a Love Your Melon hat also results in charity - 50% of the profit goes toward child cancer research.  They also provide hats to children who are battling the disease.

Happy Shopping and Sprucing!














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe