Monday Mix // 49

8:45 PM



It's been so long since I have posted on this blog - I almost forgot where to click to add a picture.  I think I've just been feeling uninspired or just not creative.  I have some rooms in our remodel that are closer to being finished so I can start to share - and some areas need more work.  For now here is a new Monday Mix - hope you enjoy!

I always thought that the copper Kitchen Aid mixer was for me - upon a closer look I ended up choosing this frosted pearl mixer with the glass bowl.  It's simple but substantial.  The first thing I made was a batch of chocolate chip cookies.  Look for it on sale - I got a great deal.  Better than the price on it today.

If you could kinda think a bed is super intriguing this Caterina Bed would be it for me.  I love the design - and question the comfort.  I love to read in bed so I'm just not sure leaning back on it would by cozy - but maybe!

This t-shirt!  Many of my favorite nights are spent with my dog and a Hallmark movie :)

This is the next book I am reading - The Life We Bury.  Right now I am re-reading The Kitchen House.  Before that I read Glory Over Everything which was written second, but took place in time before The Kitchen House so I wanted to go back and read the other again.  They are both just so good.  These are stories where you really care and are interested in the characters.  The same characters are in each book - just at different ages.

I'm usually a really simple earring girl, but in the Winter I bought this same pair of earrings at Madewell in a burgundy color.  I wear them so much I just got the green.   I like the darker colors with my hair - that way they kinda blend in a little.

Just a nice sturdy rolling cart.

The stoneware bells are adorable and affordable.

I ran across this floral wallpaper.  It has a very hand painted kind of appearance.  Very pretty.

This is the yellow pot that I have on my range.  I'm so happy with the yellow.  It is a lot lighter than the cast iron pots you see everywhere too.

I picked up this jute rug for our garage door entry.  The round shape was just what I never knew I had needed - and it adds texture along with a little color.  I still have to wallpaper the hall (which I'm pretty sure is getting a floral) and hang up the art.

Thank you for reading with me again.  I'm feeling ready to get back to this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe