Monday Mix 114

10:50 PM

 

Because my eyes have been burning all day this post will be brief.  

I gathered up some ideas to bring a little Fall into the home.  

I like the idea of scattering these butterflies on an inside wall or better yet outside on the porch.  The black and white blanket from Schoolhouse is so good for Fall.  You can use the blanket on the whiter side or the darker.  I got mine as a gift and love it.  Middle row of items are just some nice accent pieces.  The owl is plastic and $5 at Target.  I bought some of the weird yet fun plastic cats they had last year.  They have them this year too.  The candleholder on the right I found on the Anthropologie site today.  It's like the candlesticks I have and I instantly loved this too.  On the bottom right - the little clock is great.  I have a small collection of clocks still packed away.  I cannot wait to display them again one day soon.  Links might not display for the little pinch bowls and candleholders at the bottom of the page - they are from Terrain.

Life has been good but busy lately.  I feel like I've been running from one thing to the next all day for days on end.  I'm in need of a cozy day at home with my dog :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe