Friday Mix 132

9:00 AM

 

Good Morning! I was wondering this morning what kind of boards I had designed and ready to publish. I have had 4 of them just sitting in my file.  I haven't been very interested in blogging lately. I am definitely pivoting in anther direction. I have new ideas and want to create something that will help bring simplicity, beauty and joy to lifes moments spent with those we love. Also, something else that honors the dogs in our lives and the fun and love they bring "to the table".  It's something that I am very slowly working on. Today though I thought I'd just check in and say hello and share a board of inspiration.

If you are drinking coffee and not drinking organic please look into the benefits of your coffee being organic.  I am currently enjoying Kion coffee when I have a cup 💚

I picked up this chocolate bar on sale at Whole Foods and it's delicious!

Plant items I've been enjoying.  This watering can is so pretty.  I just have to be careful not to bust it.

Pretty wallpaper and a fun summer tote.

Love this table.

I think the picture is from Etsy - great basic rug.

And always, a pretty dress.  I'm majorly into anything block print! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I have lots of get togethers that I'm really looking forward to :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe