Unique Holiday Songs from A Fine Frenzy, My Fave - Ingrid Michaelson, & She and Him - Plus a Favorite Chosen By J and N

7:42 PM


Hello.  I didn't want the holiday season to pass by without mentioning a couple of CD's that I truly enjoy.  Not your typical songs - I bought the Fine Frenzy - Oh Blue Christmas CD - on a whim a couple of years ago at Target.  This CD is quite catchy and finds it way into my player quite often.  I had a hard time choosing which song to share, but settled on Redribbon Foxes.

 


And, of course, Miss Ingrid.  She now has a digital 4 song Christmas CD titled Snowfall.  Here is a song she sings with Sara Bareilles called Winter Song (not included in Snowfall - I just like it).



I've also been enjoying the She and Him holiday music. 




 Lastly, my boys are really getting a kick out of this:



It has been their fave song this season, and showing them the old school video made it that much more appealing.  They find it funny, but good, and I enjoy the lip synching session that occurs each time the song makes it on the radio.

What holiday songs have made your season merry and bright?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe