A Glimpse of our Holiday House - The Great Room

12:00 AM


Hello!

Here is a little look at our holiday house!

My Christmas gift has been installed - finally fire in the fireplace.  We are LOVING it!  It makes the room feel so cozy.  I spent a little time last Sunday cleaning out the fireplace, and giving it a fresh coat of fireproof paint.  So excited to have it freshened and finished before Christmas day.

I will show you what I decorated the mantle with in another post this week, and I'll visit some other rooms.   I had lots of fun being crafty last week, and also have a couple of original projects to share, and some other fun touches I created.


 There is a little peek at our new cabinet that rests under our t.v.

A little vignette.  The pom pom on the left was on a Christmas gift I recevied from my sister a couple of years ago.  I made the one on the right last week.


Vintage ornaments beautiful in their imperfections.

Thank you for stopping by.  I will share more home details this week!

I joined Jen Rizzo's Holiday Housewalk Party.  Visit http://www.jenniferrizzo.com
for more decorating inspiration!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe