My Etsy Wish List

8:01 PM


I am loving the above leg warmers from  Grace and Lace.   What a great way to have a little ruffle show above tall boots!  I had wanted some ruffle socks, but haven't been able to find any.  Now I just have to decide which color I will get the most use out of.

I couldn't resist this hand cut Whippet silhouette from Eliza B Crafts.  It has been mounted onto a book page found in a vintage dog book.  A fun way to add a little history and whimsy to the house.  She creates her little works of art in all different breeds!

This adorable wreath in everyday colors is made of 80 to 85 hand needle-felted balls.  Made by my friend Amanda - I believe she will also do custom orders.  She also makes adorable ornaments using this same process. 

  Here is a sample of some of her color choices.  Check out her shop Five Blind Mice to see more.  She had really cute garland at the holidays as well.  Something to keep in mind for next year.

Personalized self inking address stamp - This is my favorite design, but there are so many original and creative stamps it makes it really hard to choose just one.  Go to NoteTrunk to see all of the designs.  Here is one more example ...


There are so many creative items to be found on Etsy.  These are just a few that have caught my eye.  

I'm going to work on mood boards for Josh and Noah's bedrooms - there will be a few works of art I found on Etsy added to those (if I figure it out) plus some drapes I'm liking.  Last week all I managed to do blog wise was create a new header.   It was really needed, and I'm liking it much better.  Other than that I think I had bloggers block.

See you soon, and thanks so much for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe