Dress Up A Plain Glass Vase

3:45 PM


I recently purchased a bunch of succulents and cactus, but was having trouble finding something to plant them in.   This is what I ended up doing ...


I found this plain glass bowl at Target near the candle area, and lined the upper edge of the vase using a gold paint pen purchased at Michael's.  I went over the rim twice to make sure it was covered well.


Next I added pea stone - cactus soil - and the plants.


Afterwards I decided that the body of the vase would be the perfect place to add a little quote or message.  A pattern would be fun as well - maybe even large fancy numbers that could be used as table markers.  The best thing about this is that the look or message can be changed at any time by wiping the paint off with a damp cloth.

Happy Weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe