Monday Mix // 10

10:08 PM


Monday is passing me by so this is going to be a quick one.  Here are some things that have recently caught my eye.



Tie-Dye Wallpaper from Detroit Wallpaper Company - comes in a variety of colors - I think it's a great find!

I'm going to be replacing my kitchen chairs soon, and now that they boys are older I'm wanting something like this chair.   It looks comfy - maybe we would hang out at the table longer.

Arteriors Home Jada Chandelier - wire wrapped beads make this a unique lighting choice.   So pretty!

A very nice lattice cabinet.   I love this piece.  It also looks like you could place them side by side to make a longer version.

The perfect vase.

Slinky On The Stairs print speaks to the inner kid in all of us.

This Pourover Stand has such style.  Something I wouldn't mind leaving on the counter.

Translucent Glass Chest - would be pretty fancy bedside.

garden bench full of character.

Hope your Monday was a good one!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe