Monday Mix // 42

10:00 PM



Well, this one sure has a lot of pink in it!  It all started with that sweater!

Here are all the details:

This just may be the mirror I've been looking for.   When I redid our powder room a couple of years ago I ordered what I thought was a really raw wood looking mirror.  It didn't arrive with that look so I shipped it back and just hung up a mirror I already had on hand.  This mirror could be the one.  Click here to see the detail up close.  It's really pretty!

Anthropologie had a sale this past weekend - I was at the mall so I ran in quickly and this candle with the peacock print on a pink background and yellow lid was my big purchase.  The scent is described as follows:  Lemon Leaf Sea Salt scent: a bright blend of orange, rosemary and mandarin layered with vanilla and sandalwood (FRESH)  

What an adorable rattan bench.  I love it's low back.  It looks great with pillows layered on - Even though I live in Michigan I'm really liking things with more of a beachy laid back look.

While at the mall I picked up a really cute peplum sweater I ordered from J. Crew - it's so good on.  While there I saw this ribbon cardigan and it took me right back to 8th grade.  I had to grab one.  It comes in 4 colors.  I also love the pale saffron because it's the color of an old Loft cardigan that I love and wear all the time.  Now I'd like Bermuda Bags to come back into style.  I still have one of mine - I think I'm going to start using it again!

Stock up on this lip product from Cover Girl in color 100.  You will love it.  Don't be intimidated by the brown packaging.  I'm addicted!

Dainty little ring love - check all of these out.  You can wear one or layer up.  Aren't they pretty.  I like that a J and N are used to show their alphabet rings.  Perfect for me and my boys.  Ring 1Ring 2, and Ring 3.  Also, most of the rings are offered in yellow, white, or rose gold :)

Clementine and Basil, yes please.  I really want to take a trip up to Ann Arbor for some World Market shopping.  So many nice new items on their website.  So, any local friends reading - let me know if your interested in going!

Want to add a splash of personality to your computer keyboard?  It so easy with this cover.  They are offered in so many colors, and they also help to protect your computer from dirt and water spill.  I have a couple of them - swap them out with my mood.  They literally just sit right on top of your keyboard.  As easy to put on and remove as if your were covering the keys with a piece of paper.  They would be a great gifts for anyone in your life.  I love the deep teal as an option for the guys.  They are also a really great price - $6.49 each!

Another World Market find.  Pretty bottle stoppers.  Just may need these too add to my collection.

This is another new shirt I've purchased.  I had to go to an XS in this Madewell top as well.  See my last Monday Mix for the other shirt I picked up there.  This top is silk and just really flattering.  I had my eye on it for awhile & am very glad I got it.  It's on sale too!

This 3 taper candleholder is something I picked up on my last Ikea trip.  The quality is really durable & it comes in 4 perfect colors.  One is a super bright pink.  I absolutely love mine!

Thank you for reading - hope the week goes well & that Houston gets a break in the weather.  I have lots of relatives living this nightmare as I type so this disaster is heavy on my mind - praying for relief for them and everyone affected.  I can't even imagine!  I wish there was something I could do to be of help.  I know nightfall is coming & they said that's when it is even scarier :(  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe