The Birthday Party Inspiration

10:42 PM

 With all of 20 minutes to gather supplies to decorate for the party this is what I came up with. 
 
(If only I hadn't gone in Home Goods first thinking they might have something I could use.  I wasted too much time in there!) 
 
Since the invitations had mushrooms on them I decided to shoot for woodland - forest.  I really like the cute owl!

The ice cream cups look small, but actually held so much ice cream!  I was surprised by how much they held.

I picked up the gumdrops at Trader Joe's the day before my craft shopping.  I thought they might be useful.

Here is the general idea ...

and a little sneak peek at the table decor.  

I'll be back soon - I hope - to show you how everything turned out.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe