Pinterest - Some of My Favorite Bathrooms

4:15 PM


Like so many, I am a HUGE fan of Pinterest.  It is such a convenient way to save photo's of anything that inspires you, and then be able to so easily go back to it's source for any important info. 

I was just looking at some of my boards and decided I'd share some of my favorite bath's I've pinned.



The walls!!!



I have always liked this bath.



I like the unconventional lighting and that vanity.



This bath has such a great paint color, mirror, tub, and just everything!



I adore the wall !!!

Source: None via happenstance on Pinterest


Great for the kids.  Once again I'm drawn to the unconventional bath lighting, and that wall color!




Julie's bath from Milk and Honey Home - one of my very favorites!



and of course ... the golden rule!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe