A Decor Steal You Won't Want To Miss - Today's Steal

12:58 PM


Last time Decor Steals had this feedsack fabric I was quick to make a purchase.  The fabric does not disappoint.  It's soft, but heavy.   I purchased A, C, and E.  Love A and C.  E is more of a burgundy stripe in real life, but I actually just finished making a dog bed cover using it - it looks really nice, and will be one of the next projects I will share here on the blog.  I will show you a sneak peek at the end of this post.


http://www.decorsteals.com/email/fabric-large-AthroughE-large.jpg
 Here are all of the colors.

Visit decorsteals.com to purchase.  It sells out fast!  $37.50 for 3 yards.

And here is the sneak peek at my project - 



 Happy Weekend!

It has been so difficult to get down here and write :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe