Dessert Bar

2:37 PM



Hello!

I never got around to sharing last years Fourth of July dessert table - so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss posting this year's look.




I started pulling out a few things the night before the party, but mostly put the table together in the morning.  I already owned everything except the wood planks that the cupcakes are sitting on.  I found them at Walmart, and they really made the perfect trays.  I like that they gave the table some personality, but were so much neater than a bunch of trays would have been.  You could make this kind of display as long as you need just by buying more wood planks.



We had white cake, cherry chip, and pink lemonade.  To make it easy for guests to choose I made up a key chart.


In the trees hung wooden bugs, starry string lights, and copper lights.


I also had this Wild banner in my office - the trees seemed like a fun place to put it.  It looks like Summer to me.


We also had the traditional S'mores area set up.  It was a really fun 4th - always good to catch up with friends, and be able to create a pretty little space for the sweets!

The flag is from The Wild Standard.  I'm thinking about having a custom flag made listing my hometown.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe