Peanut Butter - Honey - Banana Muffins

12:34 PM




I decided to whip up a batch of muffins this morning.  The mix of flavors is delicious.  Baking and listening to music sounded like fun. 

Noah is running by my door in a bit to pick some up - and some new shirts I got him from Marine Layer.  He is a picky shopper - and when I was looking through their catalog my first thought was Noah.  Sent him some snaps and it turned out I was right.  We ordered this and well, looking now I see the other shirt is already sold out.  I told him we needed to act quick.  I wanted to get him a couple things last catalog and it was all sold out.  Anyhow - I like this too.


Peanut Butter - Honey - Banana Muffins

In a large bowl add and combine well:
2 eggs
1/2 c. honey
1/2 c. oil
1 c. mashed banana
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 t. vanilla

In a small bowl combine well:
1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1 T. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt

Fold wet and dry mixtures together gently until just mixed.
Spoon into prepared pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Remove from pan and cool on rack :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe