Mixed Berry Club Soda Cocktail and Mixed Berry Cold Brew Cocktail - Lets Make The Berry Vodka Mix :)

10:44 AM

 


My neighbor taught me how to make this cooked down berry mixture to use in cocktails early this Summer.  It's sweet and delicious!!!  I love it best with crushed ice.  Here is how I make it.

16 oz. bag frozen mixed berries 
(easier to mash later if bag doesn't include blueberries)
1 cup water
1 cup sugar

Combine all of the above in a saucepan and cook on medium heat until mixture bubbles and fruit softens.  Remove from heat and pour into a fine mesh colander placed over a bowl.  I like to use my big pyrex measurer.  With a spatula or cooking spoon press on the berries until you remove all the juice.  Once the juice cools add 1 cup of vodka and refrigerate.



Now comes the cocktail making part and you can be creative here.  This entire recipe if really flexible even starting with that berry mixture.  You don't need to be exact on those measurements - it will still work.

Cocktail 1:  Mixed Berry Club Soda Cocktail
Crushed Ice, however much berry mixture you'd like - top it off with Club Soda

Cocktail 2:  Mixed Berry Cold Brew Cocktail
I needed some caffeine the other afternoon so I tried the following & it was so-ooo good!
Crushed Ice, berry mixture, iced coffee

Hope you enjoy adding this to your Summer drinks list!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe