Gather With Friends & Host Paint By Number Nights - Plus A Sour Apple Cherry Bomb Cocktail Recipe

8:03 AM


 This past weekend I had friends and family over for a night of painting - paint by numbers!  Everyone was really excited about coming.  I received texts all week in anticipation!   We had the best time.  It was so nice to sit and talk and snack and paint the night away.  It's also a bit addictive.  You just want to keep adding to the colors.  This is going to be a really fun get together we can enjoy on repeat throughout the Winter months.  Hosting a paint by number party of your own is as easy as asking a few friends - having them order artwork of their choice - and opening up your house.


The flower kit above is the paint by number that I ordered.  I'm going to post a board on Friday that is full of paint by number kits that caught my eye.  I will include a link to this kit on that board.  My sister in law ordered a flower like this, but with more pinks.


I made a charcuterie board, and my sister brought cinnamon doughnuts from the cider mill along with a signature cocktail for the night.  Cocktail recipe below.


My sister is painting an owl.

The sky was so pretty that night.


Back to the cocktail.  It's called a sour apple cherry bomb.  Here is how you make it:
1 shot grenadine
1 shot fireball whiskey
2 shots fresh apple cider (from the cider mill)
1 shot ginger ale (Vernor's in MI)
maraschino cherries for garnish
It's very good, but sweet.  I think even adding a splash or so of club soda would be good.  Or maybe even extra ginger ale.

The far painting is Gucci Giraffe.  Super cute.

And Guinness - tired out from all the company.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe