Mini Mix 2 - A Dozen Songs for the Weekend

6:21 PM

How about a little bit of music for the weekend.  

I've had the kind of week where it takes me about 3 attempts before every task I'm working on accomplishing is actually completed.  So lots of driving time.  Lot's of music.  Lot's of trying to stay calm 😂 Today at Walmart I was buying a little planter and my credit card wasn't scanning.  I told the lady working and she said Oh yeah, you have to insert your card 3 times where it will tell you it's declined every time and then you have to swipe it.  Then it will work.  So, that kinda sums up the silly.  I survived the Secretary of State office twice, I will have beautiful planters of flowers at my house next week, and I will have the rest of my wood planks tomorrow.  It's all good :)

These are the songs I've been listening to most lately.  There is no theme - it's a little bit country, a little new,  and a little 70's.  My favorite is Starting Over followed by Easy, Gonna Take a Little Rain, and Take Your Time.  Hope you enjoy!  Happy Weekend!  

Mini Mix 2 - click to listen




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe