Monday Mix // 97

8:02 PM

 


Hello Monday!  I skipped last week because I really had nothing new and exciting to share.  

I picked up this new gloss at Target last week and I totally approve.  It's one I seek out now.  I got the red, but it goes on more transparent.  Not sticky.  Pretty much perfect.  I also got the pink dress in the middle.  It's very sweet - ties higher in the front than back which doesn't bother me.  I feel like Targets dresses lately run really big.  I had to get a XS.  I usually wear a 4-6.

The other two dresses on this board are so good.  Pretty sure I'm ordering the bottom one.  It will be good into Fall.  

I like these little cheese storage boxes - and the salad recipe looks delicious and so pretty with the edible flowers.  

The rest of the items on this board are my master bath ideas as of now.  This tub is so good and luckily I have a really good contact so my discount is amazing.  I ordered the two above tiles to check out.  I feel like I want a brick herringbone type pattern on the floor - and I'm thinking gray.  The faucet above with the colored handles is one of my very favorites.  I don't know if I will choose it or go with the lavender, or find something similar with white handles but I like it a whole lot.  The handles on the more modern faucet intrigue me too.  So I'm really just starting to figure out what I want.  It's either this kind of look with probably white subway tile or all marble with either a picket or fan shape somewhere.  We will see.  I have more investigating to do! 

Hope the weekend was good!  I'll probably be back on later in the week with a recipe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe