Fresh Beet Feta Wrap With Homemade Poppyseed Dressing

9:37 AM


 



Up until a few months ago I didn’t realize that you could simply peel your beets - grate them on your cheese grater & eat them fresh and simply.  I’m also a huge fan of arugula and have been getting arugula micro greens at the farm I volunteer at.  Absolutely delicious.  This is a little wrap sandwich I’ve been making on repeat.  

Poppyseed Dressing:

1/2 cup avocado oil

1/4 cup red wine vinegar

1/4 cup sugar (you can use less)

1 teaspoon dry mustard

1 teaspoon poppyseeds

Salt to taste 

Combine all of the above and mix well.  I blend it in the Nutrabullet.

For the healthiest version use a sprouted grain tortilla.  Layer on beets, feta, micro greens or arugula & a little drizzle of dressing.  Adding avocado is also really good.   If you need a healthy easy lunch idea this might just be it 😊







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe