Monday Mix // 96

11:14 AM

 


I've apparently been having too much fun over here & ignoring my blog.  If you follow my Instagram stories then you know what I've been up to.

I went to Indy last weekend (well 2 weekends ago).  My cousin from Texas was there for work so it was a spur of the moment decision.  We had a lot of fun.  I drove a golf cart for the first time, and also stood in front of 200 people and assisted in handing out awards at their sales banquet.  I would have never done that a few years ago, but I was completely comfortable.  Anyway it was a great weekend and she really works with a good group of people.

This week I enjoyed a really fun lake party - and wore the bikini - in public.  Haven't done that in years either 😊.  In a few weeks - white water rafting.  Why not!

Monday Mix 96 - I love the dress and the sneakers would go so well with it.  That lamp!!!  This Fitbit along with the bracelets have been my on repeat arm candy as of late.  I love this face oil!!!  The planter is a favorite of mine.  I have a little olive tree in one.  I bought this candle set and they are 🎉🎉🎉 .  Unlike the last set I purchased the batteries are already in the candles and ready to go.  Makes life easy.  I think this flush mount fixture is so simple and pretty.  I couldn't resist adding this little bird in his Run DMC shirt.  Back in the 80's I listened to a lot of Run DMC. This ladder is brass!!!  Lastly - the Explore flag.  Something we should all do more of.  It's good for the soul.  If it doesn't end up raining this week I've got something else fun and new to me in the works.  

Hope everyone enjoys a really great week.  

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe