My Country Music Playlist

2:19 PM

After all these years I've finally come to appreciate Country music.  I used to be able to listen a little, but I would tire of it.  This past Summer something changed, and I've found all kinds of songs I'm enjoying.  I'm going to share my current playlist here.  I like to hear other peoples song recommendations so maybe someone else out there likes that kind of thing as well.

Some of my favorites:  Leave Her Wild, Things A Man Oughta Know, One Man Band, Starting Over, Somebody Like That, It's Cause I Am, Chasing After You, Pretty Heart, Feels Like Home ;)


Songs aren't in any kind of order - and I'll still add to the playlist as I find more songs to enjoy.

Click here for my playlist.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe