Monday Mix - 102

2:42 PM

 

Hello Monday!  Time to share this weeks finds :) 

I just bought this jacket yesterday.  It's cozy and fun and longer than my other shacket.  I know it will get lots of wear.  And my high tops - people always ask me where they are from.  They go with most everything, and are easy on with zippers instead of tying your laces.

It was just my Mom's birthday!!!  We had a little celebration at my brother and sister in laws.  Still planning on going to Ford House for dinner.  One of my cousins is the chef there.  So we are looking forward to that!  As a little gift I tied together this baker, the Tables and Spreads book, and the plaid potholder set - along with an earl grey chocolate bar.   It looked super cute - and is super useful.  

The other day I was out shopping for taper candles in the very cold rain.  Couldn't find any near me, but I did buy this lavender beanie.  It's such a great color.  

This nightstand is super cool.  Loving it.  At the moment I'm trying to decide which furniture I want to get for my bedroom.  These are contenders.  If I get a king bed I don't have space for wide nightstands.

That's all for today.  Later in the week I'm going to post what I'm calling Wellness on Wednesday.  It's something I've been thinking of adding.  I mean - I'm not as young as many of these bloggers, and I'm feeling well and staying as young as I can.  So, I'll start sharing some of my good habits and recipes, etc.  Then on Friday I'm going to share my Country music playlist.  This is the first year I've been in to Country music.  There are so many beautiful songs out there.

Have a great week.

Be back soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe