Monday Mix 130

12:37 PM



Checking in on this pretty Spring day here in Michigan.

I wanted to take the time today to actually post something new.  Life has been going well here.  I finally ordered a new oven last week so I am so excited to be able to have better cooking results.  It's so nice!  Other than that I've been cleaning out my house, planning some projects, and having fun with my grandson.

As for this board - a few of my favorite new things - the face masks really deeply hydrate your skin.  You sleep with them on and I'm a side sleeper so that's a little complicated.  If you sleep on your side I'd put the mask on maybe 3-4 hours before bed so some of the moisture will start sinking into your skin.  They are such a good find though!  That nail polish is my new favorite.  It's a really good neutral dusty rose.  Lastly, the delicate sandals in a mix of metals.  They look really good with wide leg denim (my new favorites) now and with shorts hopefully soon!  They are on sale for a great price too!

I really like the idea of the modular outdoor serving and storage pieces shown here.  

Wallpaper samples coming my way.  I want to add paper to my guest room and I'm still on a search for the best choice for my walkout bathroom and master bath.  

This pair of jeans looks cute - I have not tried them.  I'm on week 5 of eating better and walking more so maybe I'll look at them in a month's time.

I love this vase - it's simple with the shape giving it just enough interest.  Flowers are one of my favorite things and I think this vase would be well used.

Thank you for reading.  I know I have not been consistent here for some time, but when I do come on here I will try to leave you with something of value - something useful to add to life.  Other than that I add little tidbits from life to my stories.

Hope its a great week for all!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe